Saturday, December 3, 2011

Welcome back Paul

After a difficult and very challenging 2011, I am returning to the Fletcherfoto Studio/Gallery, my travels and my photography. The troubles started with my March Mexico trip being cut short by a medical crisis. Rushed back to Vancouver for treatment but ended up being pulled off the plane in Seattle and having quadruple bypass surgery. Wow! Five days later I was back home and in recovery. Since then I recovered enough to take on our local Mayor for his position in the local elections. Didn't win and I am now out of the political process after six years as a Councillor, which is actually good news since I am still a round peg in our square hole when it comes to working with politicians. Now the year is winding down, teaching is wrapping up, the Cowichan Swans Festival is behind me and the grandkids are calling for my attention. Glad the year is ending on such a positive note. Next year is looking great. Mexico in March, leading a Long Beach Photo Workshop in the spring and then Europe in the summer. Planning on shooting a lot of stock here, there and everywhere to send to my new stock representative, LPI- Lonely Planet Images. Stay tuned as I return to Life.