Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Rains


Welcome to November
Kris Kann's photo show in October was a great success with lots of visitors and many sales, Congratulations Kris! My photographs now grace the walls for the first time since last spring and will remain in place until Dec 1st when I am honoured to show the Cowichan Valley Art Council's Teeny Tiny Art Show and Sale. This is my first ever collaboration with CVAC after 20 odd years of membership and I am hoping it will not be my last. This show will also provide many local artists with their first look at Fletcherfoto and perhaps may trigger some additional showings in the new year. The Teeny Tiny show ends Sunday December 6th and my photographs will return to the walls in hopes of becoming one of a kind Christmas gifts for someone who has everything (except for a Fletcherfoto on their wall. Thanks for all the ongoing support and great comments about the gallery and don't forget to tell folks about the March phototour to Mazatlan, Mexico.
Also check out my new image galleries by clicking image galleries in the nav bar on my website.